- (A young girl that is about 14 years old walks in. She gets some looks from our other patrons, as she has bright purple hair, multiple piercings, a leather jacket, and ripped jeans. It is freezing outside and she has a scowl on her face that makes me nervous.)
- Me: “Hello, welcome to [coffee shop]. How may I help you?”
- Young Girl: “I’ll take five of the largest black coffees you have, and ten of your ham and cheese sandwiches.”
- Me: “Okay, will that be all?”
- Young Girl: “Yeah.”
- Me: “Your total is [price].”
- (To my surprise, she pulls out a $100 bill. I am suspicious, and I check to make sure it’s real. It checks out, and I give her a bag with her sandwiches.)
- Me: “Here is your change. Your coffee will be ready in a moment.”
- (I keep an eye on her as she stands around glaring at anyone who looks at her. I see her looking at the tip jar. When I hand her the coffees, she asks me about it.)
- Young Girl: “Your tip jar says that the money goes to you guys. Are any of you in college?”
- Me: “Yes, I’m going to Rochester Institute of Technology. A few others are in college as well.”
- Young Girl: “Good for you.”
- (She pulls out the change I gave her and a few more $20 dollar bills. She crams then in the jar and salutes me jokingly before walking out. I am stunned, and chase after her. I find her on the street corner talking to some homeless people and handing out the sandwiches and coffee.)
- Me: “Excuse me!”
- Young Girl: “I’m sorry, did I forget something?”
- Me: “No, but you just tipped us over $100 dollars. You’re also giving away a lot of food.”
- Young Girl: “Yeah, my dad is crazy rich. I feel like I can do more if I actually interact with people instead of signing a check to a charity. Every Friday I gather anyone I see who needs a good meal, and buy it for them.” *she smiles brightly* “I may be young, but I can make a difference. I usually hand out flyers for homeless shelters or soup kitchens, too.”
- (Without another word, she walks off silently. I didn’t stop smiling for the rest of the week. It goes to show you that appearances aren’t everything!)
Why have a social life when you can have internet and a netflix account instead
I will wake up at three AM
And I will roll over
Into your arms.
You will rub my back
Until I fall back to sleep.
I will wait for that.
Lies are like scars on your soul. They destroy you.
pretty girls who can pull off messy hair and no make up and have eyebrow game strong enough to kill half the population are a serious threat and i am afraid of them
people who put the video link in a little “x” under their gifs are my favourite kind of people
people who put the “x” under their gifs and you think it the link to the video but is really a link to their blog are my least favorite kind of people
oh my godddddd there is a new swedish reality tv show where they are tracking down internet trolls and confronting them about the death threats they’ve sent to people, since it’s actually illegal.
watching them try to explain how it’s not them is the best entertainment i’ve ever seen.
this episode ended with them fining him 5000 SEK to be paid to the victim!
guess what America should do
what show is this holy fuck